- 1 pound thinly sliced ribeye steak
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4-6 slices of provolone cheese
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat your Blackstone griddle over medium-high heat.
- Add the oil to the griddle.
- Add the sliced onion and green bell pepper to the griddle. Cook until the vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized.
- Push the vegetables to one side of the griddle and add the sliced ribeye steak to the other side. Cook until browned and cooked through.
- Mix the cooked vegetables and steak together on the griddle.
- Add the slices of provolone cheese on top of the steak and vegetables. Allow the cheese to melt.
- While the cheese is melting, toast the hoagie rolls on the griddle.
- Once the cheese is melted, use a spatula to transfer the steak and vegetables to the hoagie rolls.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Blackstone Philly Cheesesteak!
Note: You can add additional toppings such as mushrooms or jalapenos to your liking.