- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup diced chicken or shrimp
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (such as peas, carrots, corn, and green beans)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat your Blackstone griddle over medium-high heat.
- Add the oil and diced onion to the griddle. Cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add the garlic and mixed vegetables to the griddle. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Move the vegetables to one side of the griddle and add the beaten eggs to the other side. Scramble the eggs until fully cooked.
- Add the cooked rice and diced chicken or shrimp to the griddle. Mix everything together until heated through.
- Add the soy sauce to the rice mixture and stir until well combined.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the rice is slightly crispy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Blackstone fried rice!